– Not in Digital Marketing? Forget it! You will never have a sustainable brand!
- Law 1 – Invest in Digital Marketing
– Forgotten the basics of brand management? Do not even think of building a mega-brand!
- Law 2 – Never forget the basics of pharma branding.
– Don’t possess high technical skills? Then how can you ever possess a mega-brand?
- Law 3 – Have strong technical skills of your and competitive brands.
– Are you differentiating your brand or the molecule? It is brand differentiation alone, and not molecule differentiation, which is the pathway to a mega-brand.
- Law 4 – Differentiate your brand and not the generic molecule.
– Using too much of technical jargon? Both physician’s and the primary customers find pharma communication boring and dull and ‘ir-repeatable’!
- Law 5 – Dump pharma mindset and develop FMCG-mindset in your communication.
– You think brand managers alone can build brands? You are almost a schizophrenic – having lost touch with reality.
- Law 6 – You cannot build a pharma brand without the First-line Leaders.
– Are you working in isolation – without knowing competition? – Then how can you differentiate?
- Law 7 – Know competition like the back of your hand.
– Want to succeed as a brand manager and don’t have world-class presentation and communications skills? You are daydreaming.
- Law 8 – Invest in building world-class presentation and communications skills.
– Fantasizing to build a mega-brand without doing a regular brand audit? Possible! Go ahead – in your own LITTLE WORLD OF FANTASY.
- Law 9 – To build a mega-brand, it is mandatory to do a regular brand audit
– Don’t have an appealing brand name? RIP my dear ‘Could-Have-Been-Brand’.
- Law 10 – Branding starts with the brand name.
– Still focusing only on physicians in your brand-building activities? Have you heard of the story of the dog who barked at the wrong tree?
- Law 11 – Embed patient-centricity in your brand strategy.
– Have you created a niche for you brand to reach the minds and heart of physicians?
- Law 12 – Move away from the Red Ocean into The Blue Ocean.
– Looking only at sales volumes and not at prescriptions? – Can I be the Chief Priest when the world says: “ॐ शान्ति! ॐ शान्ति! ॐ शान्ति! स्वर्गीय ब्रँड “?
- Law 13 – Focus on prescription generation – move away from sales volumes.
For any Feedback or suggestion mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weblink – https://pharmastate.com/