1. How many novel drugs approved by FDA in 2017?
2. Name of the first biosimilar approved for the treatment of Cancer?
On Sept. 14, 2017, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Mvasi (bevacizumab-awwb, Amgen Inc.) as a biosimilar to Avastin (bevacizumab, Genentech Inc.). Mvasi is the first biosimilar approved in the U.S. for the treatment of cancer, namely - Metastatic colorectal cancer, Non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer, Glioblastoma, Metastatic renal cell carcinoma, Cervical cancer.
3. Which one of these is not specialized therapy area of GSK (Glaxosmith)?
4. What is the Glaxosmith revenue growth percentage in 2018?
5. Name of best selling drug of Hepatitis- C in 2017 of Gilead?
HARVONI (a combination of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir) is a prescription medicine used to treat adults with chronic (lasting a long time) hepatitis C (Hep C) genotype (GT) 1, 4, 5 or 6 infection with or without cirrhosis (compensated). In those with GT 1 and advanced cirrhosis (decompensated) or with GT 1 or 4 with or without cirrhosis (compensated) who have had a liver transplant, HARVONI is used with ribavirin.
6. Name of the currently top- selling drugs of AbbVie in 2018?
7. Match the drugs respective of their companies
8. Name of the company which is currently at 4th position from 10 Pharma companies and which was established 130 years ago?
Robert Wood Johnson along with his brothers James Wood Johnson and Edward Mead Johnson founded Johnson & Johnson in January 1886 and began to offer ready to use surgical dressings to improve sanitation and health-care practices in the 19th century.
9. What are the number of employees in Swiss pharmaceutical company, Roche?
Roche is one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies and is based in Basel, Switzerland. In 2007, the Roche Group had 78,604 employees worldwide. Roche is the world's leading pharmaceutical company in the area of oncology.
10. As per IBEF data, Indian Pharmaceutical Industry is forecasted to reach revenue size of US$_____Billion by the year 2020.
Disclaimer: The information in this Quiz was compiled from sources believed to be reliable for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this information or any results and further assume no liability in connection with this publication, including any information, methods or safety suggestions contained herein. For the latest updates pertaining to this compilation visit the relevant website.
For any Feedback or suggestion mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weblink – https://pharmastate.com/