1. Department of Transport Test (DOT) is responsible for_____________
2. Define Primogel.
Primogel sodium starch glycolate is suitable for a variety of tablet and capsule formulations. In higher concentrations, it can act as a dissolution enhancing agent. It is effective when used as intra-granular or extra-granular super- disintegrant, or when divided between these locations.
3. ______________ is the compound name which is required for performing Standardization of Karl Fischer reagent in Aquametry?
4. Plant name of Khellin (an Active Constituent) is_________
Khellin has been used as an herbal folk medicine, with use in the Mediterranean dating back to Ancient Egypt, to treat a variety of maladies including: renal colic, kidney stones, coronary disease, bronchial asthma, vitiligo, and psoriasis.
5. Name of the active ingredient present in Emergency Contraceptives
6. Name of the drug which induces Mydriasis?
Mydriasis is the dilation of the pupil, usually having a non-physiological cause, or sometimes a physiological pupillary response. Non-physiological causes of mydriasis include disease, trauma, or the use of drugs.
7. At which wavelength UV light shows its Germicidal action?
8. S.O.S means____________?
9. __________________ is the Water- Soluble Ergot Alkaloid
Ergometrine was discovered in 1932. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system. Ergometrine also known as ergonovine, is a medication used to cause contractions of the uterus to treat heavy vaginal bleeding after childbirth. It can be used either by mouth, by injection into a muscle, or injection into a vein. It begins working within 15 min when taken by mouth and is faster in onset when used by injection. Effects last between 45 and 180 minutes.
10. Chemotaxis is____________________?
Disclaimer: The information in this Quiz was compiled from sources believed to be reliable for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this information or any results and further assume no liability in connection with this publication, including any information, methods or safety suggestions contained herein. For the latest updates pertaining to this compilation visit the relevant website.
For any Feedback or suggestion mail at: email@example.com
Weblink – https://pharmastate.com/