1. Which is the correct media for sterility testing?
2. Which is the correct area classification of filling room of aseptically manufactured products?
3. Which is the correct grade for preparation of solution to be filtered and to be used in aseptic manufacturing?
4. What is the recommended frequency of routine media fill (process simulation study)?
5. Which is the correct microbial count limit for air sample of grade A area?
6. Which is the correct microbial count limit for air sample of grade B area?
7. What is the recommended frequency of non-viable particle count of area >ISO 5?
8. Which is the correct microbial count limit for settle plates of grade C area?
9. Which is the correct instrument for air velocity measurement?
10. Which is the correct microbial count limit for contact plates of grade B area?
Disclaimer: The information in this Quiz was compiled from sources believed to be reliable for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this information or any results and further assume no liability in connection with this publication, including any information, methods or safety suggestions contained herein. For the latest updates pertaining to this compilation visit the relevant website.
For any Feedback or suggestion mail at: email@example.com
Weblink – https://pharmastate.com/