- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) was established in year the 1991 in Mohali (Punjab).
- The Government of India has declared NIPER as an ‘Institute of National Importance’
- It is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective to becoming a center of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences.
- Location- S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali), Punjab
- The institute offers Master’s and Doctoral degrees in sciences. The institute offers a 2 year PG degree course; MS (Pharm.) in 13 disciplines (Medicinal Chemistry,) and MBA (Pharm.)
Biotechnology – firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicinal chemistry – email@example.com
Natural products – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmaceutical management –email@example.com
Pharmaceutical technology – firstname.lastname@example.org
B.formulation – email@example.com
Pharmacology and toxicology – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmaceutics – email@example.com
Pharmacy practice – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacoinformatics – email@example.com
Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Products, Traditional Medicines, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Regulatory Toxicology, Pharmaceutics, Biotechnology, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical Research, Pharm Technology (process chemistry),Pharm Technology (biotechnology), Pharmaceutical Management.
NIPER JEE-2018(Updated on 19/04/2018 ) :Information Brochure for Ph.D.
NIPER JEE-2018(Updated on 19/04/2018 ):Information Brochure for Master’s