1. Which of the following mentioned Anti- Arrhythmic drugs does not contain Iodine?
2. Catecholamines contains___________
3. First aerosol for insecticide was developed by____________
4. Name of the family Vanilla belongs to__________
5. ___________WAVELENTH ( A°) SODIUM VAPOR EMITS LIGHT WHICH IS USED IN POLARIMETER
6. NAME OF THE FAMILY SEASAME OIL BELONGS TO______________
7. _____CAPSULE SIZE HAS THE SMALLEST CAPACITY?
8. WHERE GOVERNMENT OPIUM FACTORY IS LOCATED?
9. SIX CARBON MONOSACCHARIDE IS A________
10. NITROFURANTOIN CONTAINS_________RING
Share your Results:
Disclaimer: The information in this Quiz was compiled from sources believed to be reliable for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this information or any results and further assume no liability in connection with this publication, including any information, methods or safety suggestions contained herein. For the latest updates pertaining to this compilation visit the relevant website.
For any Feedback or suggestion mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weblink – https://pharmastate.com/