1. The major constituents present in Agar are_____________?
2. What does nutrient Agar medium is made up of?
Nutrient Agar is a general purpose, nutrient medium used for the cultivation of microbes supporting growth of a wide range of non-fastidious organisms. Nutrient agar is popular because it can grow a variety of types of bacteria and fungi, and contains many nutrients needed for the bacterial growth.
3. Name of the smallest unit of Genetic Material that can undergo Mutation?
Cistron: It is the largest element in a gene which encodes a polypeptide during protein synthesis. The term “cistron” refers to a test called cis-trans test, which is similar to a complementation test. The term “cistron” is a unit of function. Recon: They are locations within a gene which participate in recombination. There is a minimum distance between recons within a gene, and recombination cannot occur within a recon. The term “recon” is a unit of recombination. Muton:They are elements within a gene that can undergo a mutation and lead to the production of mutant phenotype. The term “muton” is a unit of mutation. Each recon may have several mutons within them, and many mutons within a recon may stay linked because of recombination
4. The length ______and diameter _____of Oesophagus is?
5. ________________ drug is currently using as Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor (NRTI)?
6. EOQ is abbreviated as__________________
In inventory management, economic order quantity (EOQ) is the order quantity that minimizes the total holding costs and ordering costs. It is one of the oldest classical production scheduling models. The model was developed by Ford W. Harris in 1913, but R. H. Wilson, a consultant who applied it extensively, and K. Andler are given credit for their in-depth analysis
7. Name of the factor which affects half- life of a drug?
8. Name of the molecules that cannot easily pass through the membrane?
9. _________ is the compound which is used in Press pellet technique in analysis and IR radiation?
10. Name of the Unorganized Crude drug is___________
Share your Results:
Disclaimer: The information in this Quiz was compiled from sources believed to be reliable for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this information or any results and further assume no liability in connection with this publication, including any information, methods or safety suggestions contained herein. For the latest updates pertaining to this compilation visit the relevant website.
For any Feedback or suggestion mail at: email@example.com
Weblink – https://pharmastate.com/