1. Name of two major biosimilar product class which Sandoz is planning to launch over the next few years? a. Oncology b. Oncology and Rheumatology c. Immunology biologics d. None of the above
2. Name of the organization whose researchers have identified a way to make large numbers of immune cells that can help prevent cancer reoccurrence?
Encompassing the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and seven hospital campuses in the New York metropolitan area, as well as a large, regional ambulatory footprint, Mount Sinai is internationally acclaimed for its excellence in research, patient care, and education across a range of specialties. The Mount Sinai Health System was created from the combination of the Mount Sinai Medical Center and Continuum Health Partners, which both agreed unanimously to combine the two entities in July 2013.
3. . Number of proteins present in bacteria that cause Tuberculosis?
4. Name of the targeted RNA based therapy approved by FDA in 2018for the treatment of polyneuropathy?
Patisiran (trade name Onpattro) is a medication for the treatment of polyneuropathy in people with hereditary transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis.
5. Underline the disease name for which Selumetinib granted orphan designation in Europe?
6. Name of the drug from oncology class for which AstraZeneca and Merck has announced a global strategical collaboration to co-develop and co-commercialise, in 2017?
LYNPARZA® (olaparib) is approved for use in recurrent ovarian cancer and gBRCA HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer.
7. AstraZeneca has a deep-rooted heritage in________.
8. Name of production facility constructed by Boehringer Ingelheim by spending 34 million Euros at Ingelheim in record time between 2016- 17?
9. Name of the company who has launched G4A programme for startups and in which year_______?
G4A is the name under which Bayer combines the Group's digital-health initiatives. These include the identification of new technologies, business models and market trends, and cooperation with startups. The core of this collaboration is the Accelerator program under which Bayer provides startups with offices in Berlin for 100 days, experienced managers as coaches and EUR 50,000 in funding for each project.
10. Consuming milk in breakfast provide benefits for the management of type 2 diabetes_______?
Share your Results:
Disclaimer: The information in this Quiz was compiled from sources believed to be reliable for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this information or any results and further assume no liability in connection with this publication, including any information, methods or safety suggestions contained herein. For the latest updates pertaining to this compilation visit the relevant website.
For any Feedback or suggestion mail at: email@example.com
Weblink – https://pharmastate.com/