- iPHEX is an exhibition that brings together a) drugs b) pharmaceutical c) healthcare industry – all under one roof.
- One of the largest showcase of Indian pharmaceutical products and technologies to a global audience.
- 400 overseas buyers from focus areas are being invited to participate in the exhibition.
Here is the Glimpse of iPHEX 2018 held on 8th May at Taj Diplomatic Enclave, 9-10th May 2018 at Pragati Maidan, Delhi *(Video showing the highlights of Pragati Maidan only).
PHARMEXCIL (Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council) is the nodal agency to represent Drugs, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare industry in the global arena. It has over 3000 members. PHARMEXCIL is mandated
- To help thses 3000 members, achieve excellence in exports and facilitate overseas buyers to find suitable trade partners from the Indian pharma industry.
PHARMEXCIL also acts as a single contact point for
- the overseas buyers and investors by providing list of manufacturers / exporters of the Pharma Products of interest to them
- provide assistance in coordinating appointments for the overseas buyers / investors during their visits to India through its offices at Hyderabad, Mumbai and New Delhi.
- arranges for visits to manufacturing facilities, research institutes and meetings for overseas buyers with the exporting community for mutual exchange of ideas and information.
Government of India: Ministry of Commerce & Industry & Department of commerce
The mandate of the Department of Commerce is
- Regulation, Development and Promotion of India’s international trade and commerce through formulation of appropriate international trade & commercial policies and implementation of the various provisions thereof.
- The basic role of the Department is to facilitate the creation of an enabling environment and infrastructure for accelerated growth of international trade.
- The Department formulates implements and monitors the Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) which provides the basic framework of policy and strategy to be followed for promoting exports and trade.
For any feedback or suggestion connect at email@example.com